Node.js Meetup #7
We're glad to announce that we're going to conduct the 7th meetup on June 16th! It's a great opportunity to gather again and discuss Node.js in a friendly and casual atmosphere.
Join us >>> HERE, on Tuesday, Jun 16th at 6 pm!
"Why so hard?" by Oleksandr Tryshchenko [EN]
A year ago, I talked with my friend, who started his yet another small project with Node and AWS. I immensely enjoyed his explanation of his architecture. However, some protest has ignited inside me, and I started my research and experiments on how we can do smaller things less complicated. I want to share my findings with you.
- Areas and domains where simpler approaches are feasible.
- Low concurrency databases.
- Low concurrency caching strategies.
- How to design a small app in a way writing tests is easier.
- How to host app without cloud infrastructure.
- Ten lines of code CI/CD for small projects.
- Fault tolerance for small apps.
- Basic security.
I won't just tell you about things, but create an app using all those things during our talk during the webinar so that you can think of it as a micro-workshop as well.
About the speaker: