Azure Data Engineer
About the vacancy
This London-based client is a charity in the healthcare space. Their main mission is to connect donors and patients who need lifesaving transplants. For more than 30 years they are working to save the lives of people.
This is a new project for us. DataArt is assembling a team that will help with the client's platform which is in continuous development and includes the greenfield development of the new modules.
We will start small with a team of 3-4 engineers. The technology stack is .NET 4.7, some .NET Core, React (on the Front End), Azure SQL, App Services, Azure DevOps. The processes are based on Agile development principles (Scrum, Kanban).
We're looking for specialists who are excited to work with complex and interesting subject domains in a fresh new development. As the project is new you will work in a brand-new team, with the possibilities to grow together.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with Azure Data Platform
- Experience in major RDBMS and Cloud tech stacks
- Experience with at least one of the mainstream development stacks (Java/.NET/Python etc.).
- Good understanding of architecture principles, platforms, and best-practices
- Good understanding of data modelling
- Ability to analyze existing solutions to propose improvements and recommendations
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Basic statistical methodologies to analyze data, forecast trends, and create analytical models
- Hands-on experience with Power BI
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment