About the vacancy
Our client is an international division of one of the largest British banks. This is a platform for making international payments, which allows users to make transfers and currency conversions, and supports accounts in various banks. Thanks to the multi-level authorization system, permission is required from several parties involved in the transaction when making large payments. The company provides a variety of reports about payments and provides the ability to export data in several formats.
The development of technologies has led to an increase in user requirements for the design of banking applications. DataArt’s specialists are currently engaged in front-end development of the client’s system. This system is built on a microservice architecture. We’re creating a one-page web application with the use of React.js.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience working with an SPA framework;
- Experience working with Responsive Web Design;
- Experience working with REST;
- Experience working with TypeScript;
- Experience working with React;
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Understanding of AJAX and WebSockets;
- Understanding Flux architecture, knowledge of Vanilla Flux, Reflux, or Redux;
- Experience working with CSS frameworks (Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.).
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment