FullStack (React + C#) Developer, Medical Appointment Scheduling Service
About the vacancy
Our client is developing a medical appointments booking platform. Forty percent of U.S. residents use its services in more than 2000 cities, and more than 10 million appointments a month are booked through the platform.
The project uses React.js on the frontend side and C# (ASP.NET and .NET Core) on the backend, all running on AWS. The team’s KPIs are focused on scaling the healthcare provider side of the marketplace, providing more choice to patients looking for healthcare.
We are looking for senior engineers that can help reinforce and improve best practices on the team, provide feedback and mentorship, and design and implement great software. Day to day work will be focused on designing full-stack features, collaborating with full-time engineers and other contractors, and design and production.
Some of the features include:
— A new awards system for healthcare providers and their staff to drive further engagement to the client’s products, (see parallels in marketplaces in other sectors like ride-sharing and rentals, e.g. Airbnb).
— New onboarding flows for the practice - designed to work closely with the client’s marketing, SEO, data, and sales teams to drive conversion and help doctors be as successful as they can be.
— Ongoing development of the largest single-page apps, with a focus on quality and uptime.
- 6+ years of development experience
- Experience with React.js
- Development experience using C#
- Understanding of the basics of object-oriented programming
- Experience with unit tests, refactoring tools
- Algorithmic problem-solving skills
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with AWS
- Good knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience in building large scalable systems
- Industry-specific education
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment