Front-End (Angular 2+) Developer, Telemedicine Technology Solutions
About the vacancy
The client is a telemedicine company. A comprehensive digital solution developed by their technicians enables new models of patient care.
We are looking for a Front-End developer to work on an online solution. This software combines elements of web, video, and telephony technology to bring patients and healthcare professionals together.
Technologies used in the project: Amazon Cloud, Angular 2+, Java.
In the future, the DataArt team that cooperates with the client will be expanded to several dozens of people: engineers, testers, designers, business analysts.
- 3+ years of experience working with Angular
- 2+ years working with applications hosted in AWS, production application experience preferred
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Experience building contract-based API testing
- Experience building multiple levels of automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end) to ensure high-quality code delivery
- Spoken English
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment