Oracle Developer (Team Lead), Online Retailer
About the vacancy
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with annual revenue of £1 billion. Over the years we helped the client develop web-portals, mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage, and much more. The systems we’ve built together are in operation 24/7, contributing to the client’s success.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
DataArt’s team consists of 4 people (1 Oracle and 3 Tableau developers) and the Product Manager located in London. The team will be autonomous, self-sufficient, and be led by the Oracle Team Leader and an Account Manager.
The team’s responsibility is the development of the product using Oracle and administration with Tableau.
- Communication with the team and client stakeholders, selecting and implementing the best-fit solution
- Plays the role of Product Owner of the data warehouse and will lead a team of 4 people
- Responsible for tech solutions and implementations
- Responsible for the reliability of the data warehouse
- 2+ years of experience leading teams
- Hands-on development experience with Oracle DB
- Exposure to multiple BI tools (preferably including Tableau, and ideally with some Tableau Server admin experience)
- Organized and proactive personality
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills in verbal and written English (should collaborate with the UK team and with the DataArt colleagues in Poland)
Would be a plus
- Experience with GCP stack and scripting (bash, python, etc.)
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment