About the vacancy
THE POSITION OFFERS REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY.
Our client is a New York City-based FinTech company that is building a software platform for the investment banking industry and a line of products to serve the needs of financial companies.
DataArt is looking for an experienced FullStack Developer to join the team that is building the product from scratch using the latest tools and architecture in a fully cloud-native environment.
The specialist we are looking for will join the distributed team of 30-people working from Ukraine, Russia, Poland, and the USA on DataArt’s side. The whole DataArt team consists of several streams dedicated to different projects.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt’s companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- Experience in developing cloud applications
- Experience in building an architecture for an application
- Skills working with Apache AirFlow
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with integration with third-party systems and services
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Finance domain knowledge
- Team Lead experience
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment