QA Automation Engineer
About the vacancy
Our client is a NY-based company that provides services in the field of online education. They developed next-generation solutions and programs for teachers and students.
QA Automation Engineer will join the client's team to support their testing operations. The team owns various backend services that handle licensing and entitlement APIs and integration services to meet education industry standards.
- Understand user stories to develop test cases covering the multiple services supporting business applications.
- Build automation test scenarios for micro-services and REST APIs testing.
- Mock data sets to support the test execution
- Share the experience, as part of a fully Agile team, supporting other team members
- 3+ years of automated testing experience
- Knowledge of test types and methods of organizing them during the testing of different types of applications
- Experience mocking testing data
- Experience in drafting test documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.)
- Experience testing micro-services and REST APIs.
- Experience in the Agile methodology
- Good spoken English (the person will work in a highly integrated Agile team with client's members)
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Frisby.js, Python
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment