QA Automation Engineer with Programming Skills
About the vacancy
DataArt’s client is an American company that develops document management solutions in the field of medical insurance. The service acts as an intermediary between insurance companies, employers, and end consumers. The solutions developed by their technical specialists cover a full range of services, from printing medical cards to processing payments. The solutions are built on modern approaches and technologies.
The specialist that we are searching for will be involved in two projects:
— The product that produces PDF files. As we change the code, we need an automated A/B tests to compare old PDFs to new PDFs and report changes. This effort is to use an existing PDF compare library and write a script around sending A/B PDFs in and reporting results.
— Development of an end-to-end test that inputs data into the client's product that will produce PDFs as the end result. Using a known good corpus of input data, report any failures from running tests. This project will require both scripting work and some SQL database query coding to check success/failure.
- 3+ years of software testing automation experience
- Programming skills (Java/Go)
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Knowledge of Bash, understanding of Linux at the system level
- Good understanding of filesystems and processes.
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment