Solutions Architect, Travel & Hospitality Practice
About the vacancy
Within the last several years, DataArt’s Travel & Hospitality team of specialists has created hundreds of technological solutions for the travel market. We consult and conduct the whole cycle of creating IT services, from designing to developing, integrating and supporting applications.
The peculiarity of the travel industry projects is in the understandability of the ultimate goals. DataArt’s specialists are creating systems for hotel room booking, travel planning and selecting and ordering tickets. These services are used by millions.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Expertise in the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Experience with cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Ability to review the existing data architecture, platforms and data stores used.
- Ability to assess existing data management approaches (from loading data to its storage).
- Ability to understand the structure of a complex system and the principles of interaction between its components.
- Understanding of the operating principles of modern computing systems.
- Experience in various projects and broad technical knowledge.
- Ability to analyze code using basic reverse engineering skills.
- Substantial experience in code review.
- Self-organized, self-motivated.
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to make your own decisions.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Good spoken English.
Would be a plus
- Experience in the travel and hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of .NET Core.
- Experience in pre-sales.
- Experience in preparing commercial offers.
- Experience and knowledge of Data Architecture and Information Architecture.
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment