Atlassian Administartor (Jira), Financial Systems; Sign-on bonus: $2,000
About the vacancy
We offer a $2,000 Sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $2,000 will be included in the first salary.
We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company unites 200 thousand investment experts and uses more than a hundred different applications.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations are what make the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
In the future, the DataArt team that cooperates with the client will be expanded to several dozens of people: engineers, testers, architects.
The candidate will join a project team focused on migration from Azure DevOps to Jira. They will need to support the discovery, design, and setup of a new solution in Jira.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of experience with configuring, administration (including upgrades), and management of Atlassian applications in an enterprise setting: Jira, Jira helpdesk, Confluence, Bamboo and Bitbucket.
- Experience with custom add-on development and scripting for Jira
- Ability to translate business process requirements into Jira Workflows
- Experience working in Agile environment/team.
- Strong communication skills and work ethics
- Experience with migration from old systems to Jira is a plus
- .Net MVC experience is a plus
- Good English
Would be a plus
- MS Azure experience
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with MS SQL server
- Managing access rights, File Server service quotas
- Certifications: MCSA, MCSE, other vendor certifications are welcome
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment